BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

THE DUSK IT RAINED ON ME



And it finally rained

The dusk after you


touched me.

All of me was broken...

Broken into the sea.

All the hopeless pieces of me

Were shed unto thee.

Your presence stronger,

I can feel you in the breeze.

All my crippled crumbles

Have shed just like the leaves.

And in you I can see me,

Just as I am meant to be.

Without imperfections,

Except the one I call me.

As my pieces lay

In the streaming sea,

It’s obvious that I,

As perfect as I try to be

Am a part of us.

Just as you are a part of me.

And if I shed again next season

You will always be the cure

But never the reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely Done Madam Charlz!...the imagery is so on point

Gathoni Ciss said...

I love this